Shift: 1st 6am-4pm
Perform duties related to receiving items into the facility and the shipment of WIP and finished products to suppliers and customers.
- Packing and labeling for shipment to customers.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as appropriate.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and control standards.
- Leads, guides, and trains other employees in performing related work.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Excellent ability to pay attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Previous shipping/receiving experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-pace and rapidly evolving environment