Position Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Benton Harbor
Pay Range: $50,000 – $60,000
Contract or direct hire: Direct Hire
Drug screen/background: Yes/Yes
- Can work in accordance with Ausco’s Safety policies
- Assist in implementation and building of new equipment as needed for requirement changes and technology changes
- Perform Maintenance tasks and preventive maintenance tasks of facilities and production equipment
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical system problems, and make recommendations to improve
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures
- Ability to identify malfunctioning systems and devices of hazards and defects, and makes needed adjustments or repairs to bring back to compliance.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry
- Experience as a Maintenance Technician
- MUST have experience with CNC maintenance
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety.