Location: Farmington Hills, MI
Shift: 1st shift, with 5 to 10 hours of OT
- They are going to be performing maintenance repairs for both electrical and mechanical.
- They are going to be using a myriad of hand tools to get this job done.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines is a daily need.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments. Perform annual and semi-annual preventive maintenance on all machines, equipment and plant facility.
- Will be asked to do some light plumbing throughout the plant.
- HVAC troubleshooting will also be part of the job.
Responsibilities for employment-
- They need to have at least 5 years of multi craft machine repair experience in manufacturing.
- Exposure to HVAC systems is an absolute plus.
- Need to have exposure to 480 volt equipment for troubleshooting and repair.