Pay: $25 $32hr
The role of the Maintenance Technician is to help improve safety and overall equipment effectiveness by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through the maintenance, installation, and control of all mechanical equipment and systems onsite. This includes but is not limited to Production Equipment, Facilities Equipment, and Material Handling Equipment.
- Responsible for executing scheduled preventative maintenance according to facility plan.
- Responsible for executing assigned corrective work orders related to the priority of the business.
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist with new equipment installations.
- Work with Production staff on equipment changeovers.
- Work with Sanitation group on equipment breakdown and reassembly.
- Consistent communication with Production team during ongoing repairs or downtime.
- Assist with training equipment operators on proper operation of equipment.
- Any other additional task as assigned by supervisor
Safety Equipment Required:
- Lab Coats (Company Provided)
- Safety footwear (closed, slip resistant).
- Latex gloves (Company Provided)
- Hearing Protection as needed (Company Provided)
- Other Equipment as determined by position
- Ability to comprehend verbal and written instructions and procedures.
- Ability to schedule and balance priorities: and possess strong adherence to deadlines while in constant communication with area supervision.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations using a calculator.
- Ability to write simple work orders, reports, or parts requests.
- Hands on experience working as a maintenance technician, preferred in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Trained in GMP’s and company food safety programs.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8-10 hours minimum.
- Ability to lift up to 70lb.