Position: Maintenance Technician
Pay: 1st = $32, 2nd = $33, 3rd = $33
Shift: 2nd, 3rd, Monday-Friday (OT and occasional Saturday work)
Shift Hours: 2nd= 2pm-10:30pm, 3rd= 10pm-6:30am
Location: Battle Creek, MI
Company: Tier 1 automotive supplier and global leader in automotive seating, supporting all major automakers. Produce complete seats and parts for seating in both domestic/civilian vehicles as well as commercial.
- Perform maintenance on electrical and mechanical for production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair.
- Ability and willingness to diagnose and repair the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical aspects of a wide variety of machines.
- Will be tasked with reading prints and manuals for various types of equipment. Must have experience and ability to read schematics both mechanical and electrical.
- Understand PLCs and Controls Systems as you will be exposed to them regularly as this plant does have automated equipment and assembly cells/lines.
- PM work and machine repair on large stamping presses.
- Exposure to a little of everything in maintenance is to be expected.
- Journeyman card preferred (not required) in any of the following disciplines (Electrician, Millwright, or Machine Repair).
- Must be recognized by the DOL but can be outside of the state DOL license (Given by employer)
- If you do not have a cert or card, you must posses an associates or bachelors degree in related field plus experience.
- Must have experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Must understand maintenance in a manufacturing setting.
- Exposure and/or familiar with stamping presses and maintenance in a stamping facility.