Shift: 2nd, 3rd available
Location: Lansing, MI
Direct Hire: YES
· Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and carry out remedial actions.
· Supports all necessary data collection required for cell and product improvement initiatives.
· Inspect all machinery for defects and potential problems in accordance with preventative maintenance program; repair and replace parts as required.
· Perform general equipment maintenance duties as required e.g. cleaning, oiling and greasing machines according to the preventative maintenance program.
· Advise Facilities Manager to order replacement parts as required.
· Make adjustments in welding program when required..
· Adjust equipment and change welding fixtures as necessary to ensure good quality welding within given parameters.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose electric/electronic system faults, tune equipment and ensure adequate controls and safety measures are functional.
Required Work Experience & Skills
· Hydraulics experience
· Prefer spot welding and resistance welding experience.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in maintenance repair / robotics / welding applications.
· Prefer 5 or more years of experience in maintenance or heavy equipment repair.
· Strong knowledge of electrical and pneumatic machinery and automation equipment.
· Ability to operate all common maintenance equipment.