Pay: $26 – $32/hr.
Shift: 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Industrial troubleshooting to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical/electronic wiring, equipment, appliances apparatus and fixtures.
- Installation and maintenance of building electrical.
- Installs power supply, wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as conveyors, programmable controllers, etc.
- Installation and maintenance of building and machine pneumatics.
- Installation of electrical and mechanical components and systems for presses, custom equipment, machinery and all related equipment.
- Diagnoses all malfunctioning equipment including electrical apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and corrects the issue, which can include replacing damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Responsible for the safety, cleanliness and orderliness of the Maintenance Department and at machines/equipment when performing work.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Ability to repair and troubleshoot production equipment
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills including ability to diagnose malfunctioning systems, gearbox rebuild, pumps, and motors repairs.