Pay: They are paying 28 to 36/hr. depending on the experience they posses. OT is going to be around 45 to 50 hours a week. Paid 1.5x
Shift: This is a first shift 7am to 3pm or 8am to 4pm depending on the week.
- This person will be doing any and all mechanical maintenance duties throughout the plant.
- A lot of pipefitting and machine troubleshooting on a daily basis. Really need someone strong with pumps and seals as they will be “swapping pumps” on a weekly basis.
- Some millwright work on a case by case basis. They have a whole team that would be working through electrical maintenance so this person can focus on the mechanical side of maintenance.
- Some troubleshooting of mechanical systems and automated equipment may be necessary.
- Must have at least 5 years of industrial mechanic experience with some knowledge of pipefitting.
- Ideal candidate would be coming from a chemical, paper, or food and beverage backgrounds due to the amount of pump work they would have been exposed too.
- Stated that a pipefitter would be best if picking but to have both experience doing millwright/pipefitting would be ideal.
- High School Diploma or GED