If you have experience as a Maintenance Manager in a manufacturing environment, this is a terrific opportunity for you to explore!
What you will do: The Maintenance Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, and scheduling the maintenance of equipment, machines, and facilities, and providing direction and training to maintenance staff. Oversees preventative and predictive maintenance programs, troubleshooting machinery malfunctions, and assists in the planning of equipment rearrangements. This position will also be responsible for working with the Plant Manager to drive safety initiatives throughout the plant.
What will you bring:
- 4-6 years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training in manufacturing or a related field required.
- Previous experience supervising/managing a skilled trade/maintenance crew.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude with hands on experience welding, fabricating and pipefitting; electrical and PLC knowledge and experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Combustion Systems preferred.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Excellent Compensation – $80,000-110,000 with up to %15 bonus!
- Profit Sharing Bonus – Based on company & individual performance.
- Outstanding Benefits – The company pays 95% of medical premiums for the employee and their family! We also pay 100% for dental and vision coverage for employees and their families; 401k with matching; disability coverage, life insurance, and more!