Location: Portland, MI
Shift: 2nd shift
Direct Hire with a $4,000 sign-on bonus
- Performs the electrical installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a variety of industrial equipment, machinery and systems.
- Analog, digital, PLCs, CNCs, temperature controllers, HMI’s, motor controls, Induction Heating, Heat-treat, variable speed drives, counters, timers, microprocessor-based controllers and traditional relay logic controlled equipment.
- Must be able to work from blueprints, sketches, wiring diagrams and manufacturers' specifications
- Work in conjunction with area team leaders and supervisors to maintain standards of production.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Preferred journeyman status or certification as an electrician.
- Ability to effectively communicate, plan, organize and problem solve is essential.