Location: Kentwood, MI
Shifts: 1st and 2nd shift
Maintenance Electrician Duties
- Performs complex troubleshooting of electrical and equipment.
- Working knowledge of running electrical wire per the National Electric Code.
- Working knowledge of computer programs that meet the specific needs of plant operations.
- Has the ability to install large equipment, or components.
- Plans electrical layouts for updates on machinery and follows through to completion.
- Calibrates and repairs control systems and process circuits.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Advises manufacturing of suggestions that would optimize production and minimize downtime and scrap.
- Ability to differentiate colors for wiring purposes
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Some college courses in both mechanical and electrical skill preferred or 5 or more years of experience in manufacturing/industrial field