Pay Range: $16-25/hr
Shift: 1st, 2nd, Weekends
1st- 5:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Guaranteed 8 hours overtime
2nd – 3:45 p.m. – 2:15 a.m., Guaranteed 8 hours overtime
Weekend: Fri-Sun, Days/ three 12 hours shifts, paid for 40 hours
Weekends: No, unless weekend shift
Drug screen/background: N/A
Quarterly Reviews and Incentives
Air Conditioned Facility
Established aerospace and medical manufacturer searching for qualified candidates to uphold high standards of quality and on time delivery.
- Use of CNC lathes and mills to create precision parts
- Perform P.M.s on equipment
- Learn to diagnose equipment if there is malfunction, willing to be machinist and machine repair.
- Inspect parts before sending to quality department
- Previous CNC, Mill, Lathe experience (preferred)
- Able to use and read precision measuring tools (micrometers, calipers) (analog and digital)
- Blueprint reading (preferred)
- Great attendance
- Mechanically inclined
- Follow Company Core Values: Treat all with respect and kindness. Hardworking, Performance Driven, Attention to detail. Work as a team, Succeed as a team.