Job Description: Loan Operations Manager
Currently seeking a full time, on-site Loan Operations Manager. We are a thriving, family-owned community bank committed to serving the needs of our community since 1943. At FPB, we foster an environment that encourages our team members to grow and develop in their career.
Responsible for the overall performance of the daily functions associated with processing and servicing commercial, consumer, and residential mortgage loans; monitors all functions for compliance with company policies and procedures as well as implementing new processes/procedures in order to comply with all Federal and State regulations; helps train new employees; helps with in-service training for continuing employees; responsible for quality control of loan files; acts as the point-person for audits /loan review; and ensures that all loan operations activities are performed professionally and delivered efficiently. Responsible for booking new and renewed loans and entering participation payments in the Bank’s core data processing system. Also responsible for conducting escrow analysis and paying real estate taxes in conjunction with escrowed accounts. Offers support to loan servicers with their daily responsibilities. Reviews system reports and ensures general ledger accounts are balanced daily.
- Thorough understanding of commercial and consumer loan products and services
- Complete knowledge of loan processing and servicing functions, and related requirements and procedures
- Knowledge of Banking related laws and regulations;· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with FIS and Laser Pro is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills, well organized, and able to multi-task
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- 5 years direct experience
- College degree in business, business administration, finance, or a related field.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Growth Opportunities