Lead CNC Programmer
Location: Kankakee, IL
Shift: 1st shift, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM, M-F
Pay: $28-$38/hour based on experience
- Perform mill and lathe set-ups.
- Build and edit programs in G-Code, Mazitrol, and other conversational programs.
- Create and download machine programs in Mastercam or other CNC integration software.
- Assist operators in troubleshooting machine or program deficiencies.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing defects.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders on manufacturing initiatives.
- 3+ years’ experience as a CNC Programmer
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to provide instruction and train operators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Leadership experience is preferred, but not required.