Pay: $20.00-$25.00 per hour depending on experience. 2nd and 3rd shift have a $2.00 shift premium
Shift: All shifts
- 1st: 7:00am – 3:00pm
- 2nd: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- 3rd: 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Inspect machines, components, systems, and utilities to troubleshoot issues and potential safety concerns
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of production and processing machinery
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear, and diagnose malfunctions.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to ensure proper operation and to diagnose malfunctions.
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Read service guides to find information needed to perform repairs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting (electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics and plumbing) and repairing equipment in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of automation equipment.
- Performs various maintenance work and/or repairs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Operates and maintains equipment and tools for work performed.
- Fabricate and repair tooling and machines when necessary
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement including productivity, quality, safety, environmental, and ergonomics.
- Perform other duties as required with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Required Work Experience & Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of industrial maintenance experience or completion of technical degree in related field.
- Experience with injection molding or thermoforming plastics preferred but not required
- Must have own tools (specialty tools will be provided)
- Experience working in a scheduled maintenance environment.
- Ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks, and welcoming to continuous improvement and change.
- Strong mechanical mindset and understanding of industrial systems, electrical and hydraulic/pneumatic troubleshooting,
- Fabricating/Welding experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, email, and have basic computer skills.
- Able to use hand tools, lift 50lbs, bend, reach, squat, sit, stand, and utilize ladders.
- Teamwork is a key value to the organization and working collaboratively with
- Must be able to pass a background check, physical and drug screen