Industrial Maintenance Technician
Location: Chicago Heights, IL
Pay: $25-$30/hour based on experience
Shift: 1st shift (must have some flexibility for a 1st/2nd hybrid)
Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair industrial equipment, both Mechanical and Electrical.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
- Familiar with PLCs and Programming Drives.
- Electrical maintenance up to 480v 3 phase, motors, fuses, wiring, contactors, relays, etc.
- Replace or repair defective parts, reassemble devices, and test for proper performance.
- Performs electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Maintains appropriate documentation of such for compliance to OSHA, ISO, or other applicable standards.
- Dismantles, assembles, and installs industrial machinery.
- Follows company policies in enforcing safety regulations.
- Follows specifications, blueprints, and job orders.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Able to read prints, schematics, or owners manuals on machinery to facilitate repairs or preventative maintenance.
- Maintains proper documentation showing what was done.
Education or Experience-
Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.