Position Title: Human Resources Manager
Drug screen/background: yes/yes
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Major focuses will include: change management, people management and administrative functions
- Responsible for overseeing execution of payroll and commissions, step progression and sick time payouts
- Ability to develop and communicate policy and procedure changes
- Maintains compliance of employee files, I-9 documentation, employee records, medical status, job descriptions, compensation adjustments and promotions/demotions
- Developing onboarding and training, inclusive of supervisor and manager professional development opportunities
- Supports supervisors and managers with performance management needs
- Workforce Planning. Manage temporary staffing and permanent staffing needs in partnership with Branch Manager and General Manager
- Create regular reports, HR metrics, Overtime, etc.
- Support EEOC Compliance and AAP requirements of outreach of protected classes: Veteran’s, individuals with disabilities, and diversity sourcing
- Manage HR discrimination cases and Unemployment Claims
- Oversees WC claims, STD, LTD and Employee Medical and FMLA Leave
- Manage Audit preparation and on site Audits
- Maintains all vendor relationships and updates contracts, as needed
- Maintains Recruitment and HR Budget
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a Human Resources role
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact confidently and professionally with various levels of management.
- Well-developed organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage and ensure timely completion of multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good judgement and independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to create and facilitate new company policies and procedures.
- High level of proficiency of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, ERP systems.