Location: Riverview, MI
1st shift 6am-2:30 pm
Pay $18 hr.
- Must be knowledgeable in all MIOSHA and Labor Laws.
- Must be knowledgeable in DOT regulations.
- Must have general computer knowledge, Microsoft Office preferred.
- Ability to delegate and direct others, as well as excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and micrometer and know decimal to inch conversion.
- Must use great attention to detail.
- Must have experience in understanding steel defects.
- Must have experience with heavy machinery.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
- Reviewing work orders and ensuring that the correct material is there, the customer specifications are being followed, and all information is correct.
- Testing all incoming material for Rockwell and entering into computer system.
- Setting up shear table to size in line with customer specifications.
- Cutting sheets to size safely and efficiently.
- Overlook finished material to make sure everything is packaged correctly.
- Make sure all scrap is clear before continuing with other jobs.