Position: Installation/Millwright Lead Technician
Shift: 1st with OT, Overnights, and Weekends.
Location: Greenville, SC
Installation Technician Qualifications/Knowledge:
- Minimum (5) year of Millwright and/or Rigging experience (Required).
- Minimum (3) year of Welding experience (Preferred).
- Install new cranes and crane systems at customer sites.
- Crane installation experience is preferred.
- Lead in the installation of a wide range of crane systems including freestanding and ceiling support.
- Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues.
- Commissioning and load testing of newly installed crane systems.
- Reading and interpreting engineered layout blueprints.
- Conducting daily toolbox safety meetings and documentation.
- Flexibility to work in accommodating our customers’ schedules.
- Field installations with 75% travel required in the Southeast region and periodically further.
- Able to work at heights up to and above 40 ft.
- Manual heavy lifting, pulling, and pushing of steel, and other components.
- Ability to operate a scissor lift, forklift, article lifts, and boom lifts.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to factional equivalents, and fractions to decimal equivalents.
- Operation of power and hand tools.
- Good communication skills and a team leading attitude?.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ensure we maintain a professional, safe, productive, and compliant work environment.
- ABILITY: A passion for providing top-notch customer service to our customers. Valid driver’s license and ability to meet our driving requirements.
- Paid Training