Position Title: Field Service Technician
Pay Range: $29hr. – $36hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
- Perform maintenance, inspection, and repairs on overhead cranes within the allowed hours without compromising safety or quality. Perform spot checks to ensure the highest level of quality & workmanship.
- Working knowledge: electromechanical troubleshooting (480V, 3-phase motor control, VFD, AC/DC).
- Working at heights & some heavy lifting.
- Document findings and make consultative recommendations regarding the repair and safety-related concerns to the customer for the inspected equipment.
- Provide proper checklists and required forms and with customer signatures for all inspection or service-related documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of (2) years of manufacturing/industrial electrical./mechanical experience.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory for power and controls.
- Thorough knowledge of the mechanical systems of cranes/hoists.
- Thorough knowledge of simple structural elements
- Understanding of the OSHA/ANSI standard (is required)
- The position requires 8 to 12-hour shift work, which can include Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ensure we maintain a professional, safe, productive, and compliant work environment.