Position Title: Field Service Technicians
Location: Jackson, MI (possible remote)
Pay Range: $68,000 – $90,000
Contract or direct hire: Direct Hire
Drug screen/background: Yes/Yes
- Provide customer service and support during field visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Manage all on-site installation, maintenance, repairs and testing tasks to ensure proper documentation of all related processes.
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine proper solutions to produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using appropriate field automation systems, procedures, and protocols.
- Establish assistance by studying system requirements, including ordering and gathering essential components and parts, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend system improvements.
- Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning travel schedules, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
- Technical degree preferred or 5 year’s minimum experience
- High-level ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair CNC and automated equipment, both electrical and mechanical
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts
- Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
- Siemens 840D Power Line and or Solution Line
- Beckhoff Controls
- Fanuc Robot experience
- Familiarity with mobile applications and tools
- Awareness of chemical, health and safety issues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Additional requirements
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to obtain a US passport
- Preferably reside in the Mid West Region within an hour of major airport. other locations may be considered.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally 75% and some internationally