- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Carry out assigned tasks and work orders with minimum direct supervision.
- Communicate with the office team and FOMs on open issues and progress of work assigned to oneself
- Successful execution of assigned programs/work orders as they relate to cost, quality, timing and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
- Effectively document and communicate work required and executed out in the field.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including “on-call” availability
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of maintenance
- General Skill Set in the Following:
- Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Painting, Drywall Repair, and Flooring Repairs (highly proficient in one or several fields is highly preferred)
- High school diploma, or equivalent certification
- Related vocational education or certifications preferred
- Proficient computer and mobile phone skills (preferably iOS and Android)
- Intermediate proficiency reading assembly and blueprint drawings.
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Proven ability to accept direction and complete tasks as assigned while working as part of a team or individually.
- Ability to provide own hand tools and toolbox suitable for the job (a list of those recommended will be provided).
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and transport a load up to 80 lbs.
- Capability to apply up to 200 pounds of torque
- Ability to work bending, stooping, standing, sitting, and lying down