Full Time Credit Analyst with the ability to work into a Lending Officer Role: Chicago, IL
In this role, you will provide lending officers direct support in the analysis of financial information of current and prospective borrowers, preparation of loan presentations and the monitoring of certain collateral. Additionally, you will assist in training our team and new members. In return, you will have the opportunity to develop into a Lending Officer in about two years.
- Underwrites new, more complex loan requests (construction, syndications, etc.)
- Assists in credit training and learning programs for lenders.
- Reviews and proofreads other analysts’ loan presentation drafts.
- Tracks and calculates financial covenants; may be responsible for preparing the monthly Covenant Compliance Reports
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in business administration, finance or accounting.
- 3-5 years of experience in Commercial Credit underwriting
- Excellent verbal, written and financial analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to positively interact with others at all levels
- Strong knowledge of common commercial loan products, procedures and loan documentation
- Embraces a fast paced environment, multiple tasks and deadlines
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel