Pay: $70k +
Shift: 2nd Shift (7:00pm-5:30am / Mon-Thurs)
- Ensure that federal, state and local laws, regulations, rules and codes are observed including managing OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Manage and identify HSS strategic plan, emerging issues and priorities including coordination/implementation of controls and risk mitigation activities.
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of HSS policies, procedures and practices and recommend changes to create sustainable and progressive improvement in HSS results.
- Conduct and coordinate on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices.
- Compile, analyze, interpret, and facilitate the accident reporting process including providing recommendations about ongoing prevention both in area of accident/incident and integrating learning and best practices throughout the MPS Division.
- Advise senior management team on the implications of current and emerging health, safety and welfare legislation, including evaluating options, making recommendations and generating actions plans to ensure compliance.
- Support all employees with compliance with BRP’s HSS policies and programs, serve as an internal HSS consultant for business leaders, coaching and technical support.
- Coordinate training for new and existing employees.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- B.S./B.A. degree
- Possess solid, applied HSS technical expertise in a Manufacturing environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills and high tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- Excellent people and process management skills.
- Must be available to work off shift Monday-Thursday 7pm-5:30am