Engineering Technician I
$20-25hr – 6 Month Contract to Hire
Summary: Provides technical support to operators on varying types of machinery by troubleshooting, developing, and improving programs/processes.
- Assist in creating/modifying machine programs, set up sheets, standard routings, and BOMs
- Ensure machine programs, set up sheets, standard routings, BOMs, and other procedures/documentation is accurate
- Assist in validation and commission of new or existing equipment/processes
- Provide support/guidance and training to shop floor personnel
- Review CRFs, ECOs, and ECRs and make necessary changes
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives (e.g. kaizen) to improve Safety, Quality, Delivery, or Productivity
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis and recommend/implement counter measures.
- Performs assigned work with little to no supervision.
- Supports the Engineering team in the completion of their work.
- Advocates for the health and safety of self, co-workers, customers, and the community.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures, work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Completes all required training.
- 1+ Years of experience in 2D/3D CAD
- 1+ Years of experience in machine programming (Preferred)