- Knowledge of analog and digital symbol identification.
- Knowledge of test practices and procedures.
- Ability to read/interpret schematics, assembly drawings, parts lists and wire data lists.
- Ability to operate test equipment such as: ohmmeters, digital voltmeters, generators, counters, oscilloscopes.
- Experience with electronic CAD schematic capture. Mechanical CAD experience is a plus.
- Experience in performance of EMC testing to meet European Norms (CE) is a plus (RFI, cRFI, ESD, EFT, surge and radiated emissions).
- Experience with multiple pieces of equipment using various communications protocols, such as RS-232, RS-485, ModBus, TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience with hand soldering small scale electronic components.
- Must be self-motivated to meeting scheduled goals with minimum supervision.
- Flexible to alternate between job assignments.
- Must follow ESD and AS9100 standards.
- Must maintain a weekly project task list.
- Soldering skills proficiency with fine pitch lead-free surface mount soldering, and BGAs.
- Excellent in Building, troubleshooting / repairing and verifying the electronic products.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of CAD / Schematic / Drawing applications.
- Personable and a team player.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good typing (i.e. 40+ wpm) and grammar skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask daily.
- Creative yet analytical.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Project, Excel, ect.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong customer service skills.