Pay: $29 – $35/hr.
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots electrical systems in compliance with the National Electric Code.
- Travels to regionally based customer locations to perform complex industrial and commercial work in construction, service and/or low voltage system scenarios.
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, and customer safety requirements and company policies.
- Bends and installs conduit, installs lighting and basic control systems.
- Performs wire and cable pulls.
- Installs motor feeders and makes standard motor connections.
- Participates in safety talks, audits, and related safety activities.
- Immediately identifies, corrects, and/or reports any unsafe acts, conditions, or incidents.
- Cleans and maintains job site, tools, and vehicles.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners.
- Completes work with a focus on safety, quality, and a sense of urgency.
- Participates in CPR, First Aid, and OSHA 10-hour training.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.