Pay: $23.00 – $27.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Layout according to print
• Mount hardware, wireways and terminal strips
• Wires all devices according to print
• Labels strips and devices
• Runs correctly sized conduit between devices
• Mount wireway as required
• Pulls, labels and terminates wires at devices and junction boxes
• Check input/output to all devices
• Verify all devices operate correctly
• Check operation of systems control device
• Load system program if possible
Service and Installation
• Perform above tasks at customer’s plant
• Work with customer on facilities hook-up
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
• One year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education or training.
• Five year’s experience (not required)
• Engineering drawing literate.
• Electrical schematic literate.
• Ladder logic literate.
• Control device familiarization.
• Familiar with N.E.C. practices.
• Good mechanical aptitude.