Shifts: 2nd & 3rd shift
Location: Kentwood, MI
- Carry out production, inspection and machine operation duties.
- Monitor production machine equipment and keep machines oiled and greased.
- Set molding and tooling on plastic injection machinery
- Review parts dimensions and quality using measurement tools and gauges.
- Make necessary machine adjustments to maintain part quality within customer tolerance.
- Perform minor tool modifications
- Instructs and assists all operators, warehouse, and forklift when needed, and filling in as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Experience using calipers, micrometers and gauges.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.