Shift: 1st, 6am-2pm
This role is responsible for all activities associated operating and assisting in the operations of the production equipment, including setup, operation, cleanup, and recommending improvements to processes.
- Operate production equipment to produce the highest level of production and quality.
- Reduce the amount of waste by following quality standards.
- Maintain efficiency and record production output throughout the entire shift.
- Continuously monitor the product during runs to ensure quality and make adjustments as necessary.
- Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs.
- Experience with troubleshooting various production line issues.
- Clean at the end of the production runs.
- Assist in the training of personnel.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED
- Proven ability to read and follow instructions on work orders and standard operating procedures.
- Experience working in corrugated/printing/packaging industries only.
- Experience operating folder gluer or other equipment in Corrugated Manufacturing Plant.
- Experience reading a tape measure with speed and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurements, volume and rate by using basic math.