Position: Generator Service Technician
Pay: $30hr – $37hr + Commission
Shift: 1st with OT
Location: Dearborn, MI
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, service, and repair commercial and industrial generators.
- Perform routine maintenance and emergency service work.
- Make repair recommendations to customers.
- Check/ repair all supporting systems such as fuel, cooling, and electrical systems.
- Operation of load banks and recording of instrumentation.
- Keep current on product changes, specifications, and updates.
- Operate, drive, and maintain company service trucks and oversee parts inventory on trucks.
- 3+ Years' experience servicing 8.5kw 3500kw generators
- EGSA Certification (Preferred)
- Strong working knowledge of electrical systems, circuitry, and diesel engines
- Computer and software skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- PTO + 8 Paid Holidays & 1 Paid Wellness Day
- 401k with a Company Match
- Company Paid Training
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Growth & Leadership Opportunities