Customer Order Specialist- Sign- On Bonus
$250 Sign-On Bonus
The Order Specialist ensures that all incoming customer sales orders are promptly addressed by responding to such requests, orders, questions, and concerns in a timely and accurate manner. Assist with Accounts Receivable and While exercising the highest level of service and quality and maintaining a solid understanding of the company’s concepts, products, practices, and procedures.
- Process all incoming customer sales orders to ensure accuracy on quantity, products, weights, unit cost. Inform sales departments regarding any discrepancies
- Prepare all required paperwork, packing slips, bill of ladings, UCC labels, to support shipping (if needed).
- Evaluate all completed orders and finalize entry of order in the company’s accounting system (Sage 100)
- Update and maintain all customer information in Sage 100 per customer agreements.
- Process all EDI based customer’s transactions (receipts of sales orders, invoicing, ASN-advanced shipping notices, etc.) per customer agreements.
- Monitor customer orders to ensure the warehouse has properly shipped per the customer’s request.
- Daily Monitoring: Manage all Data Synchronization programs of all related customer portals.
- Assist with Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Maintain all show and promo orders, replacement parts, CARR reports, customer backorders and item are cancelled due to inventory shortages for all customers.
- Assist the Sales & Customer Support Coordinator when needed on resolving all End User product sample, parts, and catalog, literature, and general requests for inquires via phone and website based. Assist in special mailings, piece generations, etc.
- Maintain and replenish all office and kitchen supplies
- Complete phone coverage, answer and distribute to appropriate recipient, back up support to Assistant Office Administrator
- Process all production and inventory transfers per the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer
- Assist in other areas of the office/warehouse when directed by the Chief Administrative Officer