Pay: 28 to 34/hr.
Shift: 2nd Shift – 2:30pm to 11pm
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed.
- Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Maintain PLC based control systems for manufacturing automation and instrumentation.
- Program PLC ladder logic. Lead projects and assist in skilled trades in electrical disciplines.
- Support operations in electrical/controls troubleshooting and continuous improvement activities.
- Generate writing schematics and control drawings with AutoCAD, maintain plant electrical prints.
- Work closely with engineering team to define system control needs.
- Select industrial control components, assist with MRO crib.
- Assist corporate controls in engineering changes and new programs.
- Guides design, develops and tests electrical control methods, materials, processes and results.
- Champion assigned engineering changes communicate and coordinate accordingly to all departments.
- Train, coach, and mentor the electrical controls process for controls engineers, manufacturing and skilled trades colleagues.