Pay: This position will pay 90 to 110k depending on education and experience level presented.
- In carrying your daily tasks, support the company's mission, vision, values, and goals. Upkeep of PLC-based instrumentation and automation systems in manufacturing.
- Develop and test electrical control methods, materials, procedures, and outcomes with the use of designs. Project-manage and support professional tradespeople in the electrical disciplines.
- Support actions for troubleshooting electrical / controls systems and ongoing quality-improvement projects.
- Expected to troubleshoot and re work automated equipment and robotics.
Requirements for the role:
- These candidates must have at least 3 years of controls engineering experience in manufacturing. They would prefer 5+ years.
- Experience working with Fanuc robots is a huge PLUS. They need to be proficient with controls systems.
- PLC Programming/troubleshooting are a must
- Ability to work an off shift given that this is 2nd shift is a must as well.
- A DEGREE IS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED