Shift: 1st shift Monday through Friday with occasional projects done on a Saturday but they are not common. Hours are from 6am to 3pm or 3:30pm.
Pay: Will pay 90 to 110k depending on experience for this role. Will pay straight time OT for anything over 45 hours.
- This person will be asked to do a lot of machine and automated systems improvements. They are going to be doing this on a weekly basis.
- Will be tasked with troubleshooting and re programming Allen Bradley systems to ensure optimization.
- Big focus on lean and process improvement within this role as well. This will be a mostly online or at the controller position. May be asked to get hands on should the facility need it.
- This candidate should have experience with “Indirect addressing” to ensure that coding and programming of the Allen Bradley PLCs is done efficiently.
- Total facilities controls engineering is going to be the norm. Most if not all of the controls work will be done with machines/systems for production.
Required for Employment:
- Need to see plant controls engineering experience of around 3 to 5+ years.
- This person will be tasked with doing a lot of machine upgrades as it pertains to controls systems to better optimize the production process in this automated facility. A LOT of Allen Bradley RS 5000.
- This candidate must have an understanding of “indirect addressing” for PLC programming/editing.