Controller – Sterling Heights, MI
- Ensures that controlling functions of the company are performed in a duly, timely, cost effective manner consistent with applicable laws, regulations and MIBA AG company guidelines, policies and procedures
- Oversees and directs day-to-day accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets / capital, cash forecasting, monthly / quarterly closing and consolidation
- Assures accurate and timely preparation and distribution of the company’s financial reporting in accordance with generally accepted international accounting methods (GAAP, etc.), principles and practices
- Active support of site management regarding management and administration of the business
- Reporting on a company level (routine, ad hoc and special reports)
- Compilation of budgets, forecasts, scenarios and contingency plans on company level
- Internal business consultant: analyses, identification of potentials for optimization, recommendation of measures and active involvement in execution of measures
- Experience with troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, process, controls and sensor issues.
- Project management experience and aptitude
- Experience with pumps and pumping systems.
- “Ownership” experience on a manufacturing line
- Computer skills – outlook, teams, excel, word, powerpoint, autocad etc.