Construction Sales Representative
Pay: $60,000 – $180,000
Responsibilities and Duties
- Sell the highest quality and most recognized industry-specific products in the market.
- Generate new customer growth through market outreach via parts and service.
- Conduct routine visits to current customer base to establish presence and maintain continuous working relationship.
- Maintain and use CRM (Customer/Contact Relationship Management) database for reporting, tracking, and marketing
- Maintain relationships with manufacturer representatives
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in sales.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.