Pay: This position pays upon experience. They provided a range of 24 to 28/hr. with the absolute max being 30/hr.
Shift: This is a 1st shift opportunity. The hours are 7am to 5:30pm (Mon – Friday)
- This position is a full on CNC Machinist with the need to program both at the controller and via CAM software.
- Ability to create custom tooling paths is absolutely necessary as this is custom work being done for special machine products. These machines and machine tools are used in manufacturing facilities of all types.
- Tool manufacturing machines now includes a full line of models for manufacturing drill bits, thread cutting and forming taps, saw blades (including bandsaw, band knife, straight saw, hacksaw and jigsaw) and other specialized machines.
- This machinist and CNC Programmer will be doing conceptual work when modifications need to be made but they are working off a catalog of existing machine lines.
- These machines are they are responsible for are HURCO BMC 3017s. They are a milling machine and have a ULTIMAX controller.
- Will be asked to do both wet and general surface grinding. MUST HOLD TIGHT TOLERANCES.
Required for employment:
- Must have a GED or High School Diploma
- Must have a minimum of 5 years with full CNC Set Up Machining capability which includes at the controller program edits.
- Prefer to have someone with CNC programming capability.
- Must have experience with HURCO Mills and Surface Grinding equipment.