Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift available
CNC Mill Operator Job Duties: (Including, but not limited to the following)
· Plans machining by studying blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, setup sheets, machining parameters and interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
· Set-up mills by installing vises, required tools in correct holders, stops and indicating parts or fixtures.
· Loads machine by lifting parts into machine by hand.
· Verifies parts by measuring all critical dimensions and makes tool offsets where necessary.
· Trouble shoot programs and manually change G-code where needed.
· Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
· Capability of setting up multiple parts on machine at once.
· Constantly looking for improvements on machining strategies and processes and workflow.
· Using Caliper, Micrometers, bore gages and or other measuring equipment.