Shift: 2nd and 3rd ($3.50 per hour shift premium)
Second Shift – 2:45pm to 11:00pm
Third Shift – 10:45pm to 7:00am
- Primary responsibility will be operation of CNC Mills
- Setup, pickup of details, programming and when necessary editing programs at the control or through the software
- Setting up tooling and verifying accuracy and completion of the finished details while working with the CNC Leader, Programmers, Die Makers, and Die repair.
- This individual will have the ability to read and understand part prints, color codes, CAD data and part tolerances.
Required Work Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of CNC Programming
- Minimum 1 year of MasterCam