- Performs set ups of 4 & 5 Axis CNC machines.
- Operates multiple machines simultaneously.
- Monitors the machine to ensure proper program performance.
- Completes shop work orders, inspection documentation, and daily maintenance sheets.
- Makes off sets and adjustments to machines with moderate supervision.
- Advocates for the health and safety of self, co-workers, customers, and the community.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures, work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Completes all required training.
Required Work Experience & Skills
1+ Years of experience operating machining equipment in a manufacturing environment (Required), Experience in Medical Device Manufacturing (Preferred), Lean manufacturing experience (Preferred)