**$250.00 Sign on Bonus
CNC Machine Operator
We are looking for a responsible, innovative CNC /Lathe Machinist who understands machining, shop math, able to read blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, perform routine maintenance to machinery, and have a passion for CNC Machining. Individual needs to be energetic and aggressive, able to maintain composure under stressful deadlines, and work well individually or with a team. Has the capability to understand basic setups and has experience working in a fast paced machining environment.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Set up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three-and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Ability to use measuring equipment (bore gages, Calipers, Micrometers (outside/inside and depth) Dial Indicators, gage Blocks, CMMs and Roundness Gages)
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Must have own tools
- Must have knowledge of deburring from start to finish
- Responsible for quality control of parts from start to finish
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, and able to multi-task
- Minimum two (2) years of experience
- High school degree or equivalent
- Background and drug screen required