CNC Machinist – 1st & 2nd shift
Pay: $24 – $27/hr.
1st (6:00am – 4:30pm)
2nd (5:00pm – 3:00am)
- Using overhead crane and forklift to load large, raw materials into machines
- Running large CNC Mills & Lathes (20 – 100 ton weight capacity)
- Ability to make basic edits to existing programs at the machine (G & M Codes)
- Ability to use or be trained on GibbsCam (other software accepted)
- Working off a job order or print
- Quality control at all times (training provided)
- Ability and willingness to help on other equipment and in other areas.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Ability to make minor program edits only (no programming required)
- Experience with large machinery or CNC machines preferred but NOT required.