Commercial Relationship Manager
Under general direction, this position is responsible for origination, evaluation and structuring of complex loan requests and transactions. Additional responsibilities will include portfolio management and cross-selling other Bank products and increasing the bank’s visibility in the marketplace.
- Solicits credit-worthy potential and existing customers in an effort to develop new business and increase or retain existing business within the framework of the policy and procedures of the Bank. Promotes profitable growth of the loan portfolio and maximum customer responsiveness.
- Oversee the preparation of loan presentation including detailed financial analysis and assessment of borrower’s financial capacity and creditworthiness.
- Assesses lending risks, identifies offsetting mitigants and makes recommendations on loan structure displaying sound credit judgment.
- Establishes and promotes customer and community relationships; cross sell other Bank products and services; maintains continued awareness of market conditions and competition; continues education in financing products and techniques.
- Manages all aspects of assigned loan portfolio with emphasis on covenant and bank policy compliance, credit quality and delinquency control.
- Facilitates closing of the loan transactions with strict compliance with approved terms and conditions.
- Comprehensive loan analysis experience.
- Comprehensive financial analysis experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of underwriting techniques.
- Proven new business track record.
- Strong oral, written and communication and management skills.
- Proficient with software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel and Argus).
5 to 10 years experience in Commercial Lending