- Ensure company service standards are continually achieved in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide and ensure accurate and detailed documentation of loans.
- Develop and manage commercial loans within loan policy guidelines.
- Develop new deposit relationships and cross sell other company products and services.
- Proactively manage existing loan portfolio toward further developing existing customer relationships.
- Collect and analyze financial documents, appraisals, environmental reports and other documentation for new loan requests in order to evaluate creditworthiness of prospective borrowers.
- Establish and recommend terms under which credit will be extended, including interest rate, fee(s), repayment structure and collateral requirements.
- Review loan agreements and documentation prior to loan closing.
- Generate qualified referrals across Bank lines including Retail Banking, Cash Management, Residential Lending, and Ion Investments.
- Ensure activities within assigned functional area of responsibility are in compliance with Bank policy, and State and Federal Regulations.
- Participate on Boards and in banking and civic organizations to promote the Bank’s image and visibility within the Community.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus 7-10+ years commercial lending, or some comparable combination of education and experience. SBA Lending experience desirable.