Position: Field Service Technician
Shift: 1st, with OT and with occasional weekends (company vehicle provided)
Location: Bowling Green, KY
Note: Must have 5+ years of overhead crane experience
Note: Must be able to pass a full drug screen, a background check.
Note: Must have a clean driving record (for company insurance)
Note: Must be ok with working at heights (40+ feet).
! High voltage electrical strongly preferred!
- Electrical knowledge: experience with low voltage, high voltage, PLC, residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Mechanical knowledge: experience with production machines, conveyors, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Electrician and mechanic background will be considered.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics: electrical and mechanical.
- Troubleshoot, replace, repair, and wire high voltage electrical on overhead cranes, hoist and rigging within manufacturing facilities.
- Ability to work with 480v and 3phase electrical.
- Perform inspections and preventative maintenance work.
- Work on motor controls and variable frequency drives
- Adhere to strict safety standards.
- Be the face of the company and present yourself and the company in the best light.
- Document work orders, and findings.