Location: Manteno, IL
Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
This mixer lead position is responsible for efficiently and accurately performing ingredient mixes. Individual must work together with other mixing team members to ensure optimum efficiency and to promptly report any concerns. Mixer lead is in charge of the mixer assigned as well as appropriately and accurately filling out that mixer’s paperwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow specific recipe sheets to mix ingredients
- Weigh out dry and wet ingredients accurately
- Complete assigned tasks in timely fashion
- Maintain appropriate PPE and sanitation procedures
- Communicate mixer concerns promptly to lead or supervisor.
- Ensure quality specifications are met.
- Ensure that all Safety rules, OSHA requirements and Company Policies are followed.
- All staff are responsible for Compliance with all GMP, Food Safety and Plant Safety rules while in the processing facility.
- Staff are encouraged to report Food Safety and Quality concerns immediately to their supervisors and Quality representatives on shift.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Management.