Autobody and Paint Technician
Allen Park, MI
$28- $30 hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Surfacing prototype automotive components and vehicles
• Working with a variety of materials to meet customer needs
• Paying close attention to details and procedures to maintain high quality standards for painted parts
• Read hazard labels and other required information
• Distinguish colors
• Read, understand and comply with safety rules and regulations
• Operate industrial pneumatic equipment (openers, crusher, mixers, etc)
• Operate manual and power tools (drills, hammers, screwdrivers, ratchets, wrenches, etc)
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years' experience in the auto body field
• Must have own tools and rolling lockable tool box
• Must have strong attention to detail as an Auto Body & Paint Technician
• Must be available to work overtime/weekends when needed
• Must be a self-starter and self-motivated
• Must have good organizational skills
• Gap and Margin experience with automotive panels for Show Car quality.
• Body Shop ability for detail panel surfacing.
• Show Car painting experience.