Shift: 6am-2:30pm or 7am-3:30pm
Responsible for assembling an entire product or component of a product. Can perform all tasks in the assembly process individually or as part of a team and rotate through all or most tasks rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent basis.
1. Assemble product according to work order and print specifications.
2. Perform quality checks on products and parts ensuring accurate and timely completion of paperwork per order requirements.
3. Package finished products and prepares them for shipment per customer order/requirements.
4. Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
5. Maintain cleanliness of work area.
6. Alert supervisor of safety, quality or functionality issues of production equipment and machinery.
7. Operate any equipment needed to perform job.
8. Monitor work progress and communicate with team as parts and products need to be added or removed from assembly area.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; 1-2 years of manufacturing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Standing most of day
2. Mechanical aptitude
3. 1-2 years of manufacturing experience 4. Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on occasion, assisting in other departments as needed.
(Ability to add and subtract using whole numbers.
5. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
6. Ability to understand instructions from drawings, blueprints or other graphic representation.