Apprentice Electrician – 1st Shift
Shift: 1st Shift
We are currently seeking apprentice electrician’s entry level thru 4th year. Our apprentices complete a Department of Labor certified apprenticeship program and on the job training to earn a journeyman license.
- Proactive learning and advancement of skills.
- Participate in new commercial installations, repairs/alterations to existing installations, and preventative maintenance.
- Follow electrical schematics and blueprints
- Use hand tools and power tools
- Ensure critical systems are operational and in a ready state.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Technical courses or experience in some of the following: Electrical theory, generators, gas fusion, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical and welding.
- Basic hand tool and power tool experience
- Safety training related to stored energy (electrical/gas/air/mechanical)
- Proficient mathematical ability
- Ability to work from elevated platforms, ladders, or structures.